Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Blogging Project Runway #9: Blue jeans

Kit was the baby-sitter everyone wanted when they were kids because she'd let you watch movies your parents wouldn't. Victorya is the baby-sitter who nobody wanted because she'd yell at you for not using a coaster on an old credenza.

It would be cruel, yet funny, for a designer picking a model to go from "I love you, but I have to say no to..." or "Sorry, but I'm not going to pick..." to "I've been waiting for weeks to get rid of..."

I'm disappointed...I was hoping Tim Gunn was gonna drive the van.

I like this denim challenge. Creative, yet reasonable and attainable. Plus we get to see Chris run.

Nice to see the designers turn against Christian. Bout dang time.

I'm starting to think that Tim Gunn came out of the womb in a suit.

Hot damn -- a Levi's commercial starring two guys obviously attracted to each other. A classy ad that has two men, not a "gay ad". And also a reminder that there probably aren't too many other straight men watching this show.

Amazes me how humble Christian tries to be in front of the judges, and a prissy would-be diva away from them. But the telltales are there is you know how to look for them.

Redemption for Ricky, getting some props from the judges as a legit designer as they declare him the victory. And good-bye to Victorya, who had in survival skills what she lacked in personality.

No comments: